In today’s cut throat competition even after the appointment at any reputed organization situation demands to have an MBA or MBA equivalent degree from the top business schools and that’s only because top institutions care for the corporate level knowledge that should have passed within their students enrolled.
Here comes Indian School of Business (ISB) in limelight because it’s one of the youngest and top business schools and students enrolled here have given their best to elongate their limitations that was set up from the organizations they were working with.
ISB is an institution started in 2001 provides MBA equivalent programs to nurture the students to help them become industry ready in very short period of time.
How Indian School of Business (ISB) is Different
If you’ll search for MBA colleges in India then you’ll see hundreds of thousands of results at Google and for your kind information I would like to tell you that “if any institute comes at number one in Google search results that never means you should join that institute assuming that is the best in category”.
Notable Difference at ISB –
- Selection based on GMAT rankings.
- Average course duration is 12 months and that’s why accrediated by AACSB and not by AICTE because AICTE do not approves one year progammes.
- Believes in quality education and that’s why conducting only from 2 campuses that is situated in Hyderabad and Mohali and there they also have limited seats for 847 students.
- It is founded to create and disseminate research based knowldge in management that influences scholarship, practice and policy.
- ISB works to utilise the knowledge and expertise to help the students engage with the businesses, government and society for further development at internation level among the global human societies.
ISB promises to deliver quality information for it’s students who comes to serve as executive in MNC’s or into their own startup ventures or the traditional businesses where their parents were doing well and now needs the new age management head.
Courses Offered at ISB
Most of the courses offered at ISB is for short duration to help the business personalities have access to the education while working with their clients and partners at their organization where they serve or where they have the highest possible authority like CEO or Chairman.
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) – This is a one year MBA equivalent program offered by ISB and started in April 2012, ranked 34th by the Financial Times in their 2103 ranking.
- Post Graduate Program in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) – This is a part time management program equivalent to MBA for executives and spreads over 15 months scheduled the way to help the executives so they could enroll into the batch working for their organization and family in the mean time.
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM) – A research program for 4-5 years where promising and young researchers would be groomed to serve the academic sector and they would also receive stipend of INR 40,000 per month.
- Management Program for Family Business (MFAB) – This is a general management program where youngsters could take admission who are interested in joining their family businesses.
Short Term Programmes
- Center for Executive Education (CEE) – Under this course ISB offers executive education for middle and senior executives under three heads.
- Open Programmes – It is a research based short duration program where student could select the industrial sector in which he/she interested.
- General Management Programmes – It is the program designed for highly active and top performing executives who are identified for leadership roles.
- Custom Designed Programmes – Here a course could be customized according to the industry needs and wants.
If the fee for your chosen program goes like $5000 or INR 200,000 and you want to finance your education then there are various offers from worlds leading banks, organizations and scholarship programmes for you because ISB believes that “no deserving student will ever be denied education at Indian School of Business for want of funds”.
Outstanding Faculty at Indian Sschool of Business
Awesome courses offered by any university would never work and help you out in your career until and unless you gets eligible faculty to teach you and that’s why it’s really a necessity to know that who are there as the permanent faulty in an institution.
At ISB you would find the best researchers of their domain and recommended by the world’s top business schools, you would also get the chance to vote for best professor for any particular subject and then the most voted one would lead you.
Life at Indian School of Business Campuses
As per my expectations, stay for the executives and business owner would be comfortable and compact with five star housekeeping services.
At both the campuses you could live in a shared accommodation either in an individual flat with your family, ISB provides excellent cafeteria but most of the students prefer to prepare their own meal.
Indian School of Business also facilitates the students with Yoga center, book store, CD/DVD store, saloon, pharmacies, gym, bar, music station etc.
Finally you need to check the campus and their offices for further information and getting the hard cover brochures for the programs you are interested.
Address for Hyderabad ISB Campus …
Indian School of Business,
Hyderabad – 500 032
Ph +91 40 2300 7000
Fax +91 40 2300 7099
Address for Mohali ISB Campus …
Indian School of Business,
Knowledge City, Sector 81, SAS Nagar,
Mohali – 140 306
Ph +91 172 459 0000
I hope you enjoyed reading this informational article about one of the best b-school that ranks in global lists and situated In Andhra Pradesh and Punjab of India.
Now it’s your turn to show the love by sharing this article in your friends if they use the social networking sites like the facebook, twitter or google plus.